Are you wondering if your plans will come to fruition? Perhaps you would like to know if you will find love or have the career of your dreams? Maybe your life is changing rapidly, and you are unsure about what direction to take. Discover the magic within when you call on the Angels today to assist you. All you need to do is ask!
Strategies To Keep Your Vibration High
1. Learn how to Meditate.
Meditation is an excellent way to raise your vibration and it will also assist you in connecting with the Angels.
2. Use Essential Oils:
Essential oils are powerful tools for bringing healing to your mind, body, and spirit. They can also help you to connect with help and guidance from your angels as they raise your vibration. Make sure to use pure, high quality oils. They can be used in a variety of ways:
- Dab oil onto your temples and wrists
- Sprinkle drops on the base of your shower or in your bath
- Use several drops in a diffuser
- Use oils that you can digest to make a tea or sprinkle into a glass of water. such as peppermint, lemon, orange etc
3. Use Crystals
Choose to hold a crystal to accelerate the process when meditating or connecting to your Angels. Crystals hold powerful energies, so display them or keep them close.
4. Ground yourself Daily with a Body Clearing Ritual:
- Place your bare feet on the ground and close your eyes.
- Bend your knees and let your torso flop over.
- Rub your feet, ankles and legs as you slowly rise your torso taking in deep breaths.
- Rub your stomach and your lower back.
- Next rub your heart and and chest area.
- Stretch your neck and rub it gently.
- Massage your face, ears and third eye and finally the top of your eyes.
- Raise your arms up above your head and stretch.
- Lastly, Move your arms into prayer position and give thanks.
5. Nourish Your body:
- Eat healthy food. Check out our free Recipe Book.
- Use Plant Derived Minerals for optimal health.
- Drink a lot of Water.
6. Move your body:
Walking, Stretching, Yoga. Do something that you enjoy doing.
7. Spiritual icons.
i.e Rosary Beads, Worry Beads, Crosses, Statues