𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪Gifts making a difference
How To Use Digital Products- Wallpapers for PC, Mac and Devices
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Desktop & Screen Saver.
- From the Desktop pane, select a folder of images on the left, then click an image on the right to change your desktop picture.
- Save your Wallpapers to your photo.
- Open Photos on iPhone.
- Find the photo you'd like to use for a new watch face.
- Tap the share button in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe from right to left if needed to find and tap Create Watch Face.
- Choose which type of face you'd like to create.
- Customize the new photo watch face.
- Right-click your desktop and choose Personalize. ...
- Select Picture from the Background drop-down list. ...
- Click a new picture for the background. ...
- Decide whether to fill, fit, stretch, tile, or center the picture. ...
- Click the Save Changes button to save your new background.
Customize your watch face- Google
You can pick watch faces that have more info in the background or shortcuts to other apps. To choose the info or apps, change the complications (sections of the screen).
Customize your watch's background
- Tap and hold the watch screen, then tap Settings .
- On some watches, tap and hold until you see the "Customize" screen.
- Choose an option:
- To change the info or apps displayed: Tap Data, then tap a section of the screen to change what’s shown there.
To change the color and style of your watch face: Tap Styles.
For more options, swipe right, left, up, or down.
- When you’re done, tap the new watch face to save it.
- On your phone's Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Wallpaper & style. If you don't see "Wallpaper & style," tap Wallpapers.
- Tap Change wallpaper. To use your own image, tap My photos. ...
- At the bottom, tap Set wallpaper or Done .
- If available, pick which screen(s) show the wallpaper.