Frankincense 100% Pure Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil is used topically to soothe the skin or ingested for health benefits today. Enjoy frankincense, the “king of oils”.
Recognized as one of the most precious and precious essential oils, frankincense oil has extraordinary health benefits.
* In addition to their notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians burned incense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used frankincense resin for everything from perfume to skin-soothing salves. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to modern uses of frankincense oil today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate the skin and help reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically. As the king of oils, frankincense is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive functions when used internally.
* Combine frankincense essential oil with essential oils like bergamot or lavender and inhale or diffuse to create an experience of peace and satisfaction.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage Frankincense oil on the bottoms of feet.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.